Software Training & Support Analyst
Syscon is looking for a Software Training & Support Analyst to work out of our Northport, Alabama office to join our team. Responsible for training and product support of our vertical market software & hardware products for both new installations and existing clients, review of existing business processes for new clients, assist with demonstrations to prospective clients, etc. Works with other team members and clients to identify installation requirements; conduct needs assessments; develop project plans, corresponding timelines, and identification of project milestones; and assist with specifications and documentation. Monitor and conduct on-going analysis of current projects to ensure all client requirements are met. Involved with all aspects of projects through the final implementation and beyond by providing client training and both pre and post-implementation support.
- Customer service and training skills since client support is provided both in-person and through electronic communications (email, phone, online, etc.). A self-starter with a demonstrated ability to assume ownership of customer inquiries received and attention to detail; to identify and resolve end user issues at the lowest level possible and handle end-user training on our solutions.
- Strong communication skill set and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and Access.
- Basic technical skills (setup/installation of computer hardware and peripherals).
- Basic accounting and project management skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Good driving record, dependable transportation, valid driver license and insurance coverage.
- Willing to relocate to the West Alabama area.
- Frequent overnight travel is expected.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Work experience and/or knowledge of the organization and operation of courts and law enforcement agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration or Criminal Justice. Degrees in other fields of study will be considered.
- Prior leadership and/or project management experience in this market providing end-user support of software products with the ability to handle training in the use of software in person, over the phone and via remote direct support.
- Object-oriented programming experience a plus; an understanding of the concepts involved in this discipline would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with SQL database concepts.
Salary is based on experience with a comprehensive benefits package available.
Please limit responses to online submittals of cover letter and resume only, no walk-ins or phone calls.
Please include your salary history and at least three professional references.