Real & Personal Property
eRecording (electronic recording of instruments) is now available for selected Alabama County Probate Offices. eRecording is the process of submitting instruments for recording online and having them reviewed, recorded, taxes and fees assessed, and returned back to the submitter electronically. Utilizing CSC, ePN or Simplifile third-party submitters, this easy-to-use service allows customers to electronically submit real and personal property documents for recording, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Convenient, Allowing you to submit your instruments right from your office.
- Secure, With original documents remaining in your control.
- Efficient, Eliminates mailing or courier fees – fuel to get documents to the Courthouse and delays on the return of recorded instruments.
- Protected, Eliminating lost/damaged/incorrect checks and related expenses.
- Fast, Often processing documents in minutes rather than hours or days.
- Reliable, Providing a historical record of submitted instruments and the outcome – recorded or rejected.
To sign up for eRecording, please contact one of the following companies if you do not already have an account with them: