I want to first and foremost thank everyone who is on the frontlines in fighting the novel coronavirus and extend our thoughts and prayers to the families that have been affected by it. At Syscon, the safety and well-being of our customers and employees is our top priority. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and taking the necessary measures to help keep our communities safe. I want to share how Syscon is responding, and clearly communicate that our customers and employees remain at the center of our efforts.
Health & Safety
- We have a team dedicated to monitoring the conditions of the pandemic and have business continuity plans in place to ensure the continuation of our services. We are also closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19.
- We have asked all employees to be extremely vigilant with their health during these unprecedented times. Employees who feel ill are strongly encouraged to stay home, and we are providing comprehensive benefits to support them.
- In addition to our usual telephone support, please also consider submitting support questions and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all inquiries, questions received will be assigned to personnel who will review and follow up until your issue has been resolved.
- For our clients that make available online payment capabilities to their constituents, rest assured that this functionality will not be affected by this scenario. Your constituents will be able to remit payments online while also reducing foot traffic within your offices.
- For our probate clients that offer remote access to online records, this functionality will also remain operational. This allows for your constituents to access records online and also reduce traffic within your offices.
- Should any circumstances change in our services due to the pandemic, you will be notified promptly.
We Are Here to Assist
If there is anything we can do to help you or answer any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact your Client Success Manager or our Technical Support Team at 888-797-2661 or email@example.com.
As always, thank you for being a customer and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together.